Winter is finally over and with the weather getting warmer over the next few months, there is no better time to clean out the dirt and cobwebs that accumulated over the colder months than right now. While you certainly may be excited about spending more time outdoors, we doubt very much that you are as enthusiastic about cleaning your entire home from top to bottom. No need to worry! Most people only think of housekeeping companies and professionals who will visit on a schedule to do light cleaning here and there. However, what you may not realize is that you can hire a cleaning team to tackle a large project like spring cleaning as well. In this post, we are going to give you a better idea of how Wifesavers can complete all of your spring cleaning so that you don’t have to. Keep reading to learn more!
It seems that in a number of homes, the garage turns into a store-all space during the winter months. Not only are you using this area to hold year-round contents like your lawn care devices and tools, but you are also likely keeping things in the garage that you couldn’t leave in your outdoor space during the colder months. Along with many items, garages also tend to collect a lot of other things like cobwebs, dust, and mouse droppings. If you hire a professional residential cleaner, you won’t have to deal with any of this. They will take care of all of the tasks you would rather avoid.
Additionally, keep in mind that your garage does not have to be perfectly in order before the cleaners show up. Your professional team can organize any clutter like boxes, sports equipment, and tools before they ever begin cleaning.
While people know that they need to clean both the interior and exterior of the windows, this is often a task that is put on a list and then neglected. Sure, you may not have the right tools (ladders, extension poles, squeegees) or you may not have the spare time to complete the project, but we do. Window cleaning is a big task but it can truly change the entire appearance of your home when it is done correctly. If you hire professionals to do the job, you don’t have to worry about feeling guilty for not completing the job in a timely manner. Not to mention, you will love the way your windows look both inside and outside of your home.
For most adults, basic kitchen cleaning is something they have grown accustomed to. However, what happens when you have to deep clean your kitchen? With so many surfaces and what seems like a million hiding crumbs, “cleaning the kitchen” can turn into a nightmare. Don’t believe us? Let’s talk about the many things that need to be handled when you are completing a deep clean in your kitchen.
- Refrigerator: The shelves and the drawers in your refrigerator are going to accumulate stains and bits of spoiled food no matter how hard you try to prevent it from happening. Additionally, the doors and handles of your fridge are sure to get sticky and stained fairly easily as well.
- Cabinets: While your cabinets may look just fine from a distance, closer inspection will normally reveal a collection of crumb-filled shelves, fingerprints, grease, and dust.
- Floors: Kitchen floors get the brunt of it. Whatever is loose on your counter normally ends up on your floor and then those crumbs are transferred over time, leaving them in many places, some of which you cannot even see unless you get down onto your kitchen floor.
- Stovetop: These surfaces are known for holding onto grease unlike any other. Grease that builds up over time is sure to be difficult to get off if it has not been cleaned in some time.
- Trash cans: Whether you realize it or not, the insides of your trash cans will accumulate food waste. Additionally, the outsides of these receptacles can become covered in spills and drops of older food you have thrown out.
While most bathrooms are small enough that people don’t mind cleaning them, deep cleaning comes with tasks that you normally otherwise would bypass. Yep, we’re talking about cleaning your bathtub, shower, and floors so that they are spotless. Can you remember the last time you completed all of these tasks? If not, it’s a pretty good bet that you will need an extended amount of time to do so the next time you decide to deep clean your home’s restrooms.
Spring is the perfect time to consider having your carpets cleaned by a professional. While you may have vacuumed throughout the winter season, your carpets likely fell victim to dirty shoes, stains, and other substances. Plain and simple, vacuuming is not the same as carpet cleaning. If you want to ensure that your carpets look as good as possible all summer long we would suggest that you hire our team to get the job done the right way.
Wifesavers Can Help!
If you are ready to get your home clean for spring, you’re going to need the help of a professional cleaning company. We have a reputation in Macon for being a trusted business that employs people who care about providing you with the very best residential cleaning services. Call us today to learn more about our company and how we can assist you with your spring cleaning this year.